« Home | Brother in Law falls Ill » 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 

Swimming Lessons

Last night I took my 3 year old to swimming lessons at the community center. After getting him changed we proceeded through the showers, but had to stop for him to have a brief shower, as this is the pool rules, that you take a shower before going into the pool.

My little guy is still kind of short so he wasn't tall enough to activate the motion sensor to activate the water. So I tried to maneuver him under the water while I reached in with my hand to activate the sensor. Unfortunately everytime I activated it he backed away.

Another father behind me suggested that I use another stall which had a hand sprayer. This looked like a great Idea, so I thanked him and I took my 3 year old over there to get his shower. I grabbed the hand sprayer and pointed it at him while I stepped in confidently and activated the sensor. As I stood there waiting for the water to spray him, I was sprayed myself by the overhead shower head and my hair got absolutely soaked.

Needless to say I grumbled a few words, and took my totally dry little guy out to the pool, as my hair dripped soaking wet, and I tried my best to look like nothing had happened.

Maybe next week I'll just go swimming myself......


LOL! Thanks for the smile.

Post a Comment