« Home | Remembrance Day » | Great to have Sundin back » | It's the end of the world as I know it! » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Great Quote » | Leafs Tuukka a chance and sign O'Neill » | Nolan should be gone! » | They are Back! » | Happy Birthday Canada » | Wally » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

This past Saturday Marie and I went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse for our much delayed Valentines dinner.

I had a New York Strip, Marie had Surf and Turf, we started with a Ceasar Salad, had mushrooms and fries as sides, I had a beer, and marie a margerita, and we shared a sorbet with our coffee for desert.

The food is excellent, but if you don't like butter, then beware because if you don't say otherwise it will come in a soup of butter.

All of this for the price of a nice digital camera!

I don't think I'll be back until I win the Lotto.

just dropped by neighbour.... my blog entry sits next to yours on the BlogExplosion Directory.....

Post a Comment