« Home | Wally » | Sleeman Sunday » | Good Day Sunshine » | Good Friends » | Good bye Meredith and Gretchen, you are where we a... » | The Notebook » | The Amazing Race is .... well....amazing! » | True Canadian Hero » | I really do not like Tiger very much. In fact I ro... » | Opening Day 2005! For the first time in 10 years I... » 

Saturday, July 02, 2005 

Happy Birthday Canada

Last night I was flying back from Boston and of course the flight was delayed for 2 hours, and they lost my bag. But I am still in a great mood!

As we were approaching Toronto I looked out my window and saw an incredible sight. All of over the city there were the flashing lights of fireworks going off. It was almost hypnotic. There were large displays in Niagara Falls, St Catherines, and then in North York amd Mississauga. In addition to that all over the city there were flashes of smaller backyard fireworks.

It was a once in a life time experience, that brought out the kid is me.

Happy Birthday Canada! It is good to be home!