« Home | The Amazing Race is .... well....amazing! » | True Canadian Hero » | I really do not like Tiger very much. In fact I ro... » | Opening Day 2005! For the first time in 10 years I... » | Ugly Spring » | Earthquake » | Famous Words from Benjamin Franklin » | Swimming Lessons » | Brother in Law falls Ill » 

Sunday, April 24, 2005 

The Notebook

Last night Marie and I watched this total chick flick called "The Notebook". However this movie is actually quite good. A good story with some reasonable acting and a great ending. The best part is it's portrayal of everlasting love, devotion, and freindship. So if you have a chance curl up with your wife/partner, a bowl of popcorn, and a box of kleenex and enjoy.

Warning: This movie does not contain Nudity, Sexuality, Course Language, or Violence.

You're the second person we have heard say that this movie was good. We'll have to rent it.

Your good is my fair. About as much fun as stabbing myself in the ear with a pencil 50 times. I have on occasion stabbed more just for the record. However, did watch it on Valentine's so scored huge points as a result, as well as collateral. Collateral is always good. "I watched the Notebook so you have to -fill in blank-".

Post a Comment