« Home | True Canadian Hero » | I really do not like Tiger very much. In fact I ro... » | Opening Day 2005! For the first time in 10 years I... » | Ugly Spring » | Earthquake » | Famous Words from Benjamin Franklin » | Swimming Lessons » | Brother in Law falls Ill » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

The Amazing Race is .... well....amazing!


This session of the Amazing Race is great as always, but if Rob and Amber win this, I will not be happy. I hated them on Survivor, and now I have to watch them every week manipulate the rules, and get a guide every time. Can't they read a map? Or can they read at all? Go Meredith and Gretchen! Posted by Hello

I'm sad about Alex and Lynn, and yeah, if Rob and Amber win, I will be oh so sad.

I'm glad I finally found someone who dislikes Rob and Amber as much as I do.

Thanks Gary, I feel so much better now. But, I have to admit, the show is better with them in it... I keep watching just to see someone screw them over.

Half the fun is rooting against them, but if they win, the cosmos may go out of balance.

Welcome to the I hate Rob and Amber fan club!

i h8 rob and amber

Post a Comment