« Home | Snowy Owl » | HappyNewYear! » | Hotel Rwanda » | Christmas Cheer » | 2 days until Christmas » | A really dumb idea from one of the leaders of the ... » | Richard Pryor » | Great Pizza » | Ruth's Chris Steakhouse » | Remembrance Day » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

End of Holiday Season

As we approach the end of the holiday season, today I found my self saying to Marie, when does school start?

I guess that means I am ready for it to end. I has been a great one, we visited many friends and family and had quite a few guests ourselves. The Kids have had a great one as they were spoiled by the grandparents, uncles and aunts as usual.

This year I managed to arrange a full two weeks with the family so that has been great!

I also googled a friend I haven't been in touch with in 20 years and we made contact. More on that in a later post.

Now it is time to get busy again as we try to make 2006 a great year.

I hope you can too!