« Home | Criminal Minds » | Awesome Canada » | End of Holiday Season » | Snowy Owl » | HappyNewYear! » | Hotel Rwanda » | Christmas Cheer » | 2 days until Christmas » | A really dumb idea from one of the leaders of the ... » | Richard Pryor » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

Happy Anniversary to my blog

This week marks the one year anniversary of this blog. Al introduced me to this and after reading his for a few weeks I started my own. Sometimes I really struggle for stuff to write about and other times it comes easy. I am sure I have broken copy right laws and bored my non existent readership to death.

Despite this I shall trudge along into year 2 and hope for a revelation of wit, creative enlightenment and some readers.

If you are reading this thanks and see you soon in blog world!

Congratulations on your 1 Year Blogging Anniversary!

I passed my 1 year a couple of weeks ago, too.

Post a Comment