« Home | Training camp starts soon! » | How will I be remembered? » | » | I don't know what the title is » | Happy Mothers Day Mom! » | See Ya! » | Blue Jays 2006 » | Orange Crush » | What kind of soda am I? » | Leaf Game » 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 

Leaf Season Starts


Yesterday I cut myself shaving and I got blue blood all over my new shirt.

Yes it is time to begin the annual festival of hope usually known as a leaf season.

I truly believe that they have improved themselves in the off season by getting rid of dead weight Belfour, Domi, Berg and have made some solid addition in Peca, Raycroft, and Kubina.

The question as always will be chemistry and the ability to play as a team.

Every one always focuses on the numbers but if they can come together as a team they will reach great heights.

Am I hopeful, you bet!

Am I optomistic, you bet!

Any one know how to get a blue blood stain out of a white shirt?